Black Hawk – voluntary recall of certain dry dog food.
The quality of our products and the health of pets is paramount. As part of our ongoing quality control processes, we have discovered an issue with specific batches of Black Hawk that were manufactured last year, resulting in mould developing in some products. To date we have had no reports of illness in any animals and if product is affected the mould is very obvious to consumers.
We have made the decision to VOLUNTARILY AND IMMEDIATELY RECALL all of these batches from the market to ensure that we can deliver on our own quality expectations, as well as those of our Black Hawk customers and their pets.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team directly:
For Australia: 1300 654 279 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For New Zealand: 0800 738 546 or email@example.com
- Black Hawk Adult Chicken and Rice (3kg, 10kg and 20kg)
- Black Hawk Adult Lamb and Rice (3kg, 10kg and 20kg)
- Black Hawk Adult Fish and Potato (3kg, 10kg and 20kg)
- Black Hawk Adult Large Breed Chicken and Rice (20kg only)
- Black Hawk Puppy Large Breed Chicken and Rice (20kg only)
You’ll find the best before date on the rear of the bag towards the centre, stamped horizontally in black, near the ingredients listing.
- Immediate removal of all products that match the disclosed best before dates within your stores.
- Affected stock must be destroyed and disposed of and can be reconciled for credit.
- Notify your customers using the communication we have provided to return their affected product to your store for replacement. Please get in touch if your store hasn’t received this communication.
- Non affected stock is available for order and replenishment immediately as per your normal process.