Brand Manager – Black Hawk
• Australia’s leading independent pet care company
• Working on one of Australia’s biggest pet brands
• Combine your passion for pets and building brands.
Do you believe life is better with a pet? So do we, but they can’t care for themselves and so that’s why Masterpet exists.
Masterpet is the home of some of the most trusted brands in pet care across Australasia, with brands such as Black Hawk, VitaPet, Aristopet, Trouble & Trix and Your’s Droolly. With our passion and knowledge for bringing the best in pet nutrition, treats, clean-up, grooming and accessories to pet owners, Masterpet makes owning a pet easy.
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a brand marketer to join our Marketing team in Australia and play a key role in contributing to the success of the business. Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager – Black Hawk, you will support and manage the implementation of the Black Hawk brand strategy, deliver branding for Black Hawk’s projects, campaigns, programs, events and influencers. As part of our Marketing team, you will play a vital role in ensuring the future viability and growth of Masterpet by broadening and strengthening the Black Hawk brand.
Based in our Alexandria office, key priorities will be:
• Support the development of the Black Hawk brand, marketing and product strategy across all markets, with emphasis on execution for Australia.
• Execute the consumer brand strategy for Black Hawk, including marketing communications, digital activation, promotional plan, events, sponsorships and initiatives, to deliver the business objectives.
• Lead the delivery of Black Hawk innovation to the market
• Lead and manage the Black Hawk marketing calendar to drive integration across all departments and channels.
• Project manage the consumer engagement programs activations, including consumer events and promotional opportunities, including branding, marketing, sampling, ambassador advocacy, logistics and management of agencies/suppliers.
Masterpet offers an attractive remuneration package, modern and agile working environment and best of all, you can bring your pet to work with you. Note that whilst you don’t need to own a pet to apply for this role, you will need to have a genuine passion for them.
Is this role for you?
You are a team player. You are an experienced Assistant/Junior Brand Manager or recently established Brand Manager, who is passionate about marketing and of course, must love for pets. You have a high level of initiative, personal drive and motivation.
You will also bring:
• Tertiary qualifications in Business or Commerce (or equivalent), with discipline in Marketing or Communications.
• A minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience and success in a similar Marketing, either trade or brand management, including digital disciplines.
• Understanding and experience of end-to-end ATL campaign marketing
• Demonstrated experience in project and time management skills.
• Exceptional written and presentation skills.
• Strong relationship, influencing and communication skills, demonstrated in effective teamwork and collaboration.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
• Sound project and budget management skills.
• Strong numeracy and analytical reasoning.
• High level of competency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
At Masterpet, we never met a pet we didn’t get, so if you get pets and are the right candidate for this role, then we want to hear from you.
If you think you have got what it takes to secure this role – APPLY NOW!
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume in Word format only to humanresourcesAU@masterpet.com.au
Applications close Friday 11th October 2019.
Location: Alexandria, NSW
Category: Brand & Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Brand Management
Work Type: Full Time
Applications Close 11/10/2019 at 5:00 PM
* You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
** Recruiters please note: Recruitment is being managed directly by Masterpet. We will not accept candidates from recruitment agencies. Your respect for this process is appreciated.