*Available in New Zealand only
Evance is an effective, easy to apply, topical treatment for both cats and dogs.
One application lasts 4 weeks on dogs and up to 4 weeks on cats.
Larval stages in the pets surroundings are killed following contact with an EVANCE treated pet.
- EVANCE can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- EVANCE may be used as the only product for flea control as it breaks the life cycle and kills all adult fleas emerging from the environment to reinfest the cat or dog. New fleas may continue to emerge from the environment for six weeks or longer after treatment is initiated.
- More rapid resolution of heavy infestations may be obtained by additional environmental control measures using a suitable registered product.
- EVANCE contains the active ingredient IMIDACLOPRID which spreads over the skin surface of the animal rather than being absorbed into the skin. It is safe for use on pregnant and lactating animals.
- EVANCE is non-staining, non-sticky and has no strong chemical smell, making it a more pleasant experience for your pet!
Watch Our New Educational Videos With Mark Leishman
How To Rid Your Pet Of Fleas
Watch Mark Leishman demonstrate the best way to apply VitaPet Evance flea treatment to your pet.
The Flea Life Cycle
Watch Mark Leishman explain the life cycle of a flea and discover why it is so important to regularly treat your pet to keep your home free of fleas.